/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Electric Sheep-like dream
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 12/20/20 5:08 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Electric Sheep-like dream (Godot)

: So what failed timeline did you just escape from? ;)

: Cheers
: Hamish

The dream was of the nightmare variety, which shocked me awake early enough to write it here, but not before going outside to look at Mars in the cold night of winter solstice.

I would take your comment as jesting banter, but I bought a Reeses at the gas station and got 7 cents in change.

I don't know what's going on in my subconscious to manufacture that weird dream; however, a lot of giant events seem to be happening suddenly and randomly at the tail end of this year. Space travel is 99% cheaper, solar power is now cheaper than fossil fuels, Donald Trump lost by a landslide and his supporters are objecting as if some manipulation of spacetime causality is occurring. NASA's confirmed 4,324 planets and counting. Someone in china built the first ever quantum computer. And, of course, a vaccine to COVID-19 has been researched, synthesized, tested extensively, and is being distributed in the span of less than a year.

Obviously, I'm not the one causing these events. I would instantly jump to taking all the credit, if I could, but such is not the case. Coincidentally, We're closest to Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn's orbits than we'll be for another 4 years. And phosphorus has been detected in Venus's atmosphere; a sign that could indicate alien biological life (my theory is a group of migratory species that have to constantly move along the "safe zone" of Venus's twilight to survive, and a venus day takes 224 earth days to complete).

A new nucleon/gluon particle has been discovered. Someone figured out how to use Jellyfish DNA to code human DNA to stop deteriorating and regenerate, eliminating old age.

CuRiOuSeR and cUrIoUsEr

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Electric Sheep-like dreamVikingBoyBilly 12/20/20 1:18 a.m.
     Re: Electric Sheep-like dreamGodot 12/20/20 1:46 a.m.
           Re: Electric Sheep-like dreamPhiltron 12/20/20 9:04 a.m.
           Re: Electric Sheep-like dreamVikingBoyBilly 12/20/20 5:08 p.m.
                 Re: Electric Sheep-like dreamGodot 12/20/20 10:50 p.m.
     Re: DreamsDocument 12/23/20 8:53 a.m.
           Re: DreamsVikingBoyBilly 12/26/20 5:57 a.m.
                 Re: DreamsDocument 12/26/20 7:48 a.m.
     More dreamsVikingBoyBilly 2/15/21 4:56 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.