/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 2/2/20 11:49 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux (Bob-B-Q)

First, no I am not an idiot and all you are proving by calling me one is that you are still the unlikable little cunt I came to think you were. Second, what was said in that old thread is done, over and in the past. We have all moved on from that, including me and apparently you didn't. YOU were the one who went necroposting a 5 year dead thread just to inflate your own little ego about how the bratty new kid must always be in the wrong.

Second, I don't bother using my autism as an excuse many times because of precisely these kinds of reactions. Next, I have no reason to listen to those last two points of yours because you specifically are the one who is saying them i.e. someone who's proven themselves to be untrustworthy and a bad person overall. I went and fact checked some past posts and unlike I first thought, you didn't used to post on my threads solely to attack me .e.g. the early PID tour of duty. Now that appears to have changed.

I was NEVER deciding if you were qualified to follow Alex's wishes or not, all I did was give people the option of listening to good music he just happened to make while playing the game. I did not start this thread just to be insulted and attacked, especially by condescending insects who use terms for facial hair I don't even have. I didn't even remember I speaking to Matt Soell in that ancient thread until you brought it up and I sure as shit didn't know it at the time.

Even if you don't intend to be mean, your language states the exact opposite. I'm not an idiot, you are a spiteful little cocksucker who seriously needs to stop acting like a dick to people just because they did something that you don't like. Don't bother replying to this thread, Bob-BQ because I am DONE with your hurtful bullshit. Get lost, stop replying to my posts AT ALL until you work up the balls to apologise and while you're at it, take your own advice: GROW THE FUCK UP.

Cut and dried, that is it. Go to hell, I never want to see your name in my threads again.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/25/20 7:58 a.m.
     Re: CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBlayneScott 1/26/20 5:09 a.m.
           Re: CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/26/20 7:31 a.m.
     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 1/29/20 12:15 p.m.
           Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/29/20 4:01 p.m.
                 Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Reduxtreellama 1/30/20 4:49 a.m.
                       Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 7:45 a.m.
                       Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 10:19 a.m.
                             Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 10:47 a.m.
                                   Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 11:11 a.m.
                                         Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 11:46 a.m.
                                               Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 12:03 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 12:11 p.m.
                                                           Re: GreedDocument 1/30/20 12:18 p.m.
                                               Re: The Community™Lion O Cyborg 1/30/20 12:05 p.m.
                                   Re: this boardDocument 1/30/20 11:17 a.m.
                                         Re: this boardtreellama 1/30/20 11:29 a.m.
                 Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 1/30/20 6:34 a.m.
                       Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 7:36 a.m.
                             Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux *LINK*Bob-B-Q 1/31/20 9:40 a.m.
                                   Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/31/20 12:39 p.m.
                                         Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/1/20 9:41 a.m.
                                               Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 3:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 5:25 a.m.
                                                     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/2/20 10:30 a.m.
                                                           Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 11:49 a.m.
                                                                 Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 2/2/20 3:28 p.m.
                                                                       Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 9:03 p.m.
                                                                             Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux *LINK*Bob-B-Q 2/3/20 5:51 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/3/20 10:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxGeneral-RADIX 2/4/20 3:25 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/4/20 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 2/4/20 6:05 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxGeneral-RADIX 2/5/20 7:53 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 9:12 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 9:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 11:25 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxForrest of B.org 2/5/20 8:54 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/5/20 9:07 a.m.
                                                                       Hear! Hear! *NM*treellama 2/3/20 3:57 a.m.
                 Re: "Fairness"Document 1/30/20 10:29 a.m.
                       Re: "Fairness"Lion O Cyborg 1/30/20 10:38 a.m.
                             Re: NicenessDocument 1/30/20 10:54 a.m.
                                   Re: NicenessLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 11:12 a.m.
                                         Re: NicenessDocument 1/30/20 11:23 a.m.
                       Re: "Fairness"treellama 1/30/20 10:56 a.m.
                             Re: DistributionDocument 1/30/20 11:16 a.m.
                                   Re: Distributiontreellama 1/30/20 11:38 a.m.
                                         Re: EMR and TrojanDocument 1/30/20 12:12 p.m.
                                               Re: EMR and Trojantreellama 1/30/20 12:16 p.m.
                                                     Re: QuickTime Musical InstrumentsDocument 1/30/20 12:21 p.m.
                                                           I don't care if you pirate whateverukimalefu 1/31/20 12:45 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I don't care if you pirate whatever *LINK*Document 1/31/20 9:08 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.