/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux
Posted By: Bob-B-QDate: 2/2/20 10:30 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux (Lion O Cyborg)

: I know exactly what it means. Just leave me alone. Every one of your replies
: to me in the past has been to antagonise me and I don't have to take it.
: FUCK OFF.

Since all hints, subtle and otherwise, continue to dash themselves against your thick skull like paintballs on a Panzer, it seems I have to put on my Archilochus cap and say it plainly.

The problem here, Lion O Cyborg, is that you're an idiot. You were an idiot when you thought you knew better than Matt, you're an idiot now, and all signs point to you blithely remaining an idiot without some kind of outside intervention. You have thinner skin than an emaciated mummy and less self-awareness than a neckbeard carrying a tacticool SKS into Starbucks. You're heading into your mid-twenties yet display the emotional maturity of a playground kid going "I'M TELLING!" Comparing your responses to Philtron then and to treellama and myself now evinces a lack of mental growth that confounds understanding, the way Spain was confounded by the thirty-nine year existence of an inbred, impotent, imbecile king.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and definitely not because I enjoy saying it. There is a point to this - actually, two points. The first is that you are in no way qualified to decide whether or not we respect Alex Seropian's wishes. The second is that you need to suck it up and grow up before real life comes along and slaps you silly. Don't try to use your autism as an excuse this time. I and many others have learned to deal with it and so can you.

Cut and dried. That is it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/25/20 7:58 a.m.
     Re: CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBlayneScott 1/26/20 5:09 a.m.
           Re: CD enhanced soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/26/20 7:31 a.m.
     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 1/29/20 12:15 p.m.
           Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/29/20 4:01 p.m.
                 Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Reduxtreellama 1/30/20 4:49 a.m.
                       Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 7:45 a.m.
                       Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 10:19 a.m.
                             Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 10:47 a.m.
                                   Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 11:11 a.m.
                                         Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 11:46 a.m.
                                               Re: The Community™Document 1/30/20 12:03 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Community™treellama 1/30/20 12:11 p.m.
                                                           Re: GreedDocument 1/30/20 12:18 p.m.
                                               Re: The Community™Lion O Cyborg 1/30/20 12:05 p.m.
                                   Re: this boardDocument 1/30/20 11:17 a.m.
                                         Re: this boardtreellama 1/30/20 11:29 a.m.
                 Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 1/30/20 6:34 a.m.
                       Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 7:36 a.m.
                             Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux *LINK*Bob-B-Q 1/31/20 9:40 a.m.
                                   Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 1/31/20 12:39 p.m.
                                         Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/1/20 9:41 a.m.
                                               Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 3:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 5:25 a.m.
                                                     Re: Copyrighted soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/2/20 10:30 a.m.
                                                           Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 11:49 a.m.
                                                                 Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 2/2/20 3:28 p.m.
                                                                       Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/2/20 9:03 p.m.
                                                                             Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & Redux *LINK*Bob-B-Q 2/3/20 5:51 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/3/20 10:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxGeneral-RADIX 2/4/20 3:25 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxBob-B-Q 2/4/20 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxShining Raven 2/4/20 6:05 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxGeneral-RADIX 2/5/20 7:53 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 9:12 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 9:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/4/20 11:25 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxForrest of B.org 2/5/20 8:54 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: soundtrack for Marathon 1 & ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/5/20 9:07 a.m.
                                                                       Hear! Hear! *NM*treellama 2/3/20 3:57 a.m.
                 Re: "Fairness"Document 1/30/20 10:29 a.m.
                       Re: "Fairness"Lion O Cyborg 1/30/20 10:38 a.m.
                             Re: NicenessDocument 1/30/20 10:54 a.m.
                                   Re: NicenessLion O Cyborg 1/30/20 11:12 a.m.
                                         Re: NicenessDocument 1/30/20 11:23 a.m.
                       Re: "Fairness"treellama 1/30/20 10:56 a.m.
                             Re: DistributionDocument 1/30/20 11:16 a.m.
                                   Re: Distributiontreellama 1/30/20 11:38 a.m.
                                         Re: EMR and TrojanDocument 1/30/20 12:12 p.m.
                                               Re: EMR and Trojantreellama 1/30/20 12:16 p.m.
                                                     Re: QuickTime Musical InstrumentsDocument 1/30/20 12:21 p.m.
                                                           I don't care if you pirate whateverukimalefu 1/31/20 12:45 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I don't care if you pirate whatever *LINK*Document 1/31/20 9:08 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.