/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia Software
Posted By: Can-ned FoodDate: 8/14/17 8:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Ferazel's Wand. that was the Ambrosia game. (Martin)

: Ahh Ambrosia, makers of the other best games ever in the form of the Escape
: Velocity series, now reduced to nothing it seems. Can't even log in there
: anymore to recover licence codes. A sad loss to us all.

I know, right? Tragic. Their website gives a dead link for the Ferazel's Wand download; I needed to hunt around and edit the URL to locate it.
I only bought the EV code from them; everything else I never got around to registering. Maybe, if I'd also bought reg codes for Avara and EVO and Barrack and even bothered to try Ferazel's Wand, Welch would've been able to keep up some of their customer support in these latter years.
Maybe they never would've allowed ATMOS to make the travesty that was EVN — who can say?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

this looks familiarukimalefu 8/12/17 4:32 a.m.
     Re: this looks familiar *NM*ukimalefu 8/12/17 4:40 a.m.
     Re: this looks familiarForrest of B.org 8/12/17 9:10 a.m.
     Re: this looks familar — Your photograph?Can-ned Food 8/12/17 3:32 p.m.
           Ferazel's Wand. that was the Ambrosia game. *NM*Can-ned Food 8/12/17 3:34 p.m.
                 Re: Ferazel's Wand. that was the Ambrosia game.Martin 8/13/17 9:13 a.m.
                       Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia SoftwareCan-ned Food 8/14/17 8:17 p.m.
                             Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia SoftwareMartin 8/15/17 2:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia Softwaretreellama 8/17/17 4:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia Softwarescratskinner 8/17/17 7:54 a.m.
                                               Re: Eulogies for Ambrosia Softwaretreellama 8/17/17 10:39 a.m.
           Re: this looks familar — Your photograph?ukimalefu 8/12/17 11:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.