/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 8/6/16 12:22 a.m.

Are the QuickTime 2.5 MIDI tracks in M1A1 and Marathon 1 original the first versions of the tracks or the not as good sounding ones from the Quicktime update?

I can't remember which version of the Qucktime MIDIs was the "bad" one but I was sure that the 2.5 ones were the originals. I could certainly be wrong about that as I don't think I've heard the "bad" versions of the MIDIs before.

The CD tracks, Craig's remixes and the 2.5 MIDIs from the Aleph One games are the only ones I've heard.

Links or embedded videos could help with the answers.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Lion O Cyborg 8/6/16 12:22 a.m.
     Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)ukimalefu 8/6/16 1:36 a.m.
           Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Lion O Cyborg 8/6/16 3:21 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)treellama 8/6/16 8:51 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Durandal_1707 8/6/16 9:15 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Lion O Cyborg 8/6/16 11:46 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Durandal_1707 8/7/16 8:24 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time) *LINK*Dispatcher 8/7/16 2:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Durandal_1707 8/8/16 12:23 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon 1 Music (not CD this time)Lion O Cyborg 8/8/16 3:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.