/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

"L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 4/3/16 9:51 a.m.

Yet no further use of these items provided by "L" have been used outside my dreams, she has used similar (dreaming/sleepwalking hologram?) methods to communicate her origins.

Parts of her message such as her trying to reveal her full name have been blocked out by static interference, but it is clear that she is from a hitherto unknown civilisation quite close to Earth, possibly underground. And I mean very close. There is a beacon on the surface that was recently unearthed that she may have used as a jump pad or wormhole to reach Earth.

Perhaps the electromagnetic activity from this beacon is what is disrupting her transmission.

It is obvious that her civilisation has remained secret for years, (whoccome Jjaro?) and that she is looking for a descendant of their leader. Conscripted soldiers from her dimension "B1Q64" have proved largely unsuccessful in their efforts, due to the nature of their proposed leader.

I've caught glimpses of this leader in unrelated dreams, she seems to have a connection across 5D space with (Potassium Gold-Phosphide), (3855201181) and (Lumine Sancti).

An image of L is coming through now, interference from Tycho crater fuzzing the image.

How she achieved sentience is beyond me but there may be a clue...(we can even give our pets sentience with cyber-organic implants...)

Will there be a gateway across the time paths to her 5D zone? What else... a sword. Diamond blade and golden hilt. I hear something hard or several things rattling inside. L*** had trouble transporting it through the beacon (a disagreement?) and calls it Dyurandaru. Does she actually mean the Arti... no can't be. Just a coincidence?

END MESSAGE

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

"L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?Lion O Cyborg 4/3/16 9:51 a.m.
     Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?Lion O Cyborg 4/3/16 9:54 a.m.
     Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?VikingBoyBilly 4/10/16 8:03 a.m.
           Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?Lion O Cyborg 4/10/16 10:29 a.m.
                 Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?Roland 4/10/16 11:44 a.m.
                 Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?VikingBoyBilly 4/10/16 3:00 p.m.
                       Re: "L"'s homeworld; Jjaro outpost?Lion O Cyborg 4/11/16 1:29 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.