/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast Door
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 9/25/15 12:43 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast Door (Forrest of B.org)

: Just wondering if you've gotten any further along without any major problems.
: You're still way ahead of the guy I was going to rely on, so I'm eagerly
: awaiting your progress so that I can call it done.

I've got through the Drinniol Failure path and am back on Dread Not to do the success path. I found that the black garbage in Babylon X had been changed to the green Pfhor slime like that of Third Rock (possibly due to texture limitations in liquids) and reading the Hathor terminal in the Ensurance trap could be a pain when Banshees swarmed in as I was reading and they appeared to resist portable Halo shots if I fired when they attacked.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/13/15 12:06 p.m.
     Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/14/15 8:30 a.m.
           Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/14/15 9:20 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/14/15 9:56 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/14/15 10:46 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/14/15 10:47 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/14/15 11:25 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/14/15 7:26 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/15/15 6:45 a.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/15/15 6:51 a.m.
                                                           Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/17/15 10:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/18/15 12:25 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/18/15 3:01 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/18/15 9:52 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/24/15 8:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/24/15 12:28 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorForrest of B.org 9/24/15 2:04 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/25/15 12:43 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Eternal: Second to last... Blast DoorLion O Cyborg 9/25/15 12:44 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.