/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 12/16/13 2:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead... (PerseusSpartacus)

: I know of no such thing. Would you perhaps care to enlighten me?

Following a small bit of info provided by some later posts (namely, that there is a secret door and a polygon that activates it), I had a glance at the map for God Will Sort The Dead, and discovered how the secret works. Behind the 1x Shield Charger, there is a small door. Inside this door, is an Invincibility Power-up. In order to open this door, you have to find a particular location on the map and walk over it. Here's a reference image:

Near the right side of the image is the room with the Shield Charger. You can see there is a second polygon behind it, marked 'Platform'. This is where the Invincibility Powerup is located. Now, looking to the left side of the map, you will notice a very bright blue polygon. This is the polygon that activates the secret Platform. If you walk over the blue polygon (underneath an odd triangular pillar sticking down from the ceiling) and then run back to the Shield Charger, you can pick up the Invincibility Powerup.

And no, the Spoiler Guide does not make any mention of this.

And no, Hamish did not succeed this time in hiding information from me.

And no, I did not just say 'And no' two times. ;)

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...PerseusSpartacus 11/28/13 12:57 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Martin 11/28/13 1:34 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Hokuto 11/29/13 1:30 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/15/13 12:39 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...PerseusSpartacus 12/15/13 2:56 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/16/13 7:45 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Dr. John Sumner 12/16/13 8:38 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/16/13 10:29 a.m.
                 For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...PerseusSpartacus 12/16/13 2:58 p.m.
                       Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...Martin 12/16/13 3:24 p.m.
                             Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...PerseusSpartacus 12/16/13 4:53 p.m.
                                   Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...Narcogen 12/16/13 8:21 p.m.
                                   For Cheating Apply WithinNarcogen 12/18/13 7:25 p.m.
                                         Re: For Cheating Apply WithinMartin 12/19/13 12:25 a.m.
                                         Re: For Cheating Apply WithinPerseusSpartacus 12/19/13 7:25 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.