/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...
Posted By: MartinDate: 11/28/13 1:34 p.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead... (PerseusSpartacus)

Nice one. Didn't know about those crusher switches! Random.

The west area is indeed dangerous. Last run through I did die a lot, but dying to sims is so much fun that it doesn't matter ... have to look forward to the rampancy boys getting to this stuff :).

Also interesting stuff on Thoth, associated with arbitration of godly disputes and judgement of the dead indeed ... or sorting them out I guess.

I went back to reading the Thoth FAPTA stuff when writing up KYT, and I kind of like the idea of the We're Everywhere terminal being a recorded message from Thoth ... something just occurring to me now is with the idea of balance and the idea that Thoth knew that someone would one day turn up to restore balance and would read that terminal ... makes me think of The Matrix, and I'm sure other examples that just aren't coming to my mind right now.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...PerseusSpartacus 11/28/13 12:57 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Martin 11/28/13 1:34 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Hokuto 11/29/13 1:30 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/15/13 12:39 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...PerseusSpartacus 12/15/13 2:56 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/16/13 7:45 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Dr. John Sumner 12/16/13 8:38 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - God Will Sort The Dead...Godot 12/16/13 10:29 a.m.
                 For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...PerseusSpartacus 12/16/13 2:58 p.m.
                       Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...Martin 12/16/13 3:24 p.m.
                             Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...PerseusSpartacus 12/16/13 4:53 p.m.
                                   Re: For Details on the God Secret, Apply Within...Narcogen 12/16/13 8:21 p.m.
                                   For Cheating Apply WithinNarcogen 12/18/13 7:25 p.m.
                                         Re: For Cheating Apply WithinMartin 12/19/13 12:25 a.m.
                                         Re: For Cheating Apply WithinPerseusSpartacus 12/19/13 7:25 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.