/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. For
Posted By: MartinDate: 8/14/13 2:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. For (PerseusSpartacus)

Noticed the font thing just after I posted it ><. WTB edit button. Also realised about the second page on the final terminal just after I posted it - didn't have the placeholder links in my file, but rather the pictures themselves. Re any missing terminal, the Story page doesn't show any I didn't include.

The room with the island - I had to go back and check a couple of times. No drone ambush although it sure feels like there should be. Maybe if one doesn't go up to the oxygen charger first?

That we are not human? The words I can think of no better way to help you and the humans you care so much for are staring you right in the face there, and those are fairly definitive if you ask me :).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. FortuneMartin 8/14/13 1:36 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForPerseusSpartacus 8/14/13 2:29 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForMartin 8/14/13 2:42 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForPerseusSpartacus 8/15/13 7:45 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForMartin 8/15/13 10:36 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForPerseusSpartacus 8/15/13 10:46 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. Forjonny 8/15/13 11:32 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForMartin 8/15/13 11:39 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForPerseusSpartacus 8/15/13 11:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForGodot 8/15/13 11:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. Forjonny 8/15/13 12:03 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForAntarctico 8/14/13 2:45 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForMartin 8/14/13 3:00 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForAntarctico 8/14/13 3:16 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. Fortreellama 8/14/13 3:29 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForGodot 8/14/13 11:03 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. ForMartin 8/14/13 11:15 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - The Slings & Arrows of Out. Fortreellama 8/15/13 4:17 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.