/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowhere
Posted By: BOBbingForApplesDate: 3/21/13 7:24 p.m.

Hi, I'm BOBbingForApples and I have short-term memory problems! :P

I'm playing through We're Everywhere in Marathon 2, and despite having played through and picked up the fusion pistol in that level at least once before, I can't remember now where it is to be found.

Didn't stop me from clearing the level with dual .44s and the occasional rifle grenade, but still, I'd really like my zap gun at some point. :P

-B4A

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowhereBOBbingForApples 3/21/13 7:24 p.m.
     Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowHopper 3/21/13 8:02 p.m.
           Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowBOBbingForApples 3/21/13 8:37 p.m.
                 Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowPresident People 3/21/13 11:34 p.m.
                 Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowPerseusSpartacus 3/21/13 11:50 p.m.
                       Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowtreellama 3/22/13 3:37 a.m.
                             Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowGodot 3/22/13 10:42 a.m.
                                   Re: BOB is nowhere and we're grenade hopping every *LINK*President People 3/22/13 8:55 p.m.
                                         Re: BOB is nowhere and we're grenade hopping everyPerseusSpartacus 3/23/13 9:26 a.m.
                                         Re: BOB is nowhere and we're grenade hopping everyPresident People 3/30/13 10:50 a.m.
                                               Re: BOB is nowhere and we're grenade hopping everyGodot 3/30/13 11:02 a.m.
                                   Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowBOBbingForApples 3/23/13 5:56 p.m.
                                   Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowtreellama 4/3/13 5:11 a.m.
                                         Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowGodot 4/3/13 6:43 a.m.
                                               Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowPerseusSpartacus 4/3/13 8:39 a.m.
                       Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowDestiny 3/22/13 4:42 a.m.
                             Re: BOB is everywhere and the fusion pistol is nowPerseusSpartacus 3/22/13 7:27 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.