/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 9/25/12 7:08 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG* (Godot)

: I still maintain you should get the latest version of M1A1. You are missing
: out on a more original experience.

Sadly, my internet connection is too bad to even download that Dave's Epic Adventure thing on Simplici7y. Ouch. Still, Tour of Duty will proceed, assuming people are willing to point out any changes in the game. Besides, Tour of Duty is meant more as a nostalgia thing than anything else. It's meant to make you go 'oh yeah, I really liked that part of the game', not 'wow, this guy gives a really good description of the game.' Thus, it doesn't necessarily have to describe the latest version, just the general picture. Now, when we get to M2 (which I plan to), this won't be an issue, as Aleph One uses the M2 source code and thus can perfectly recreate M2 or Infinity, so each time you update it, you're mostly just adding minute little tweaks and stuff.

Cheers,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*PerseusSpartacus 9/23/12 5:01 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*PerseusSpartacus 9/23/12 5:09 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*Godot 9/24/12 10:03 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*PerseusSpartacus 9/24/12 2:54 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*Godot 9/24/12 11:40 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Never Burn Money *LONG*PerseusSpartacus 9/25/12 7:08 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.