/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Commentary: "Genie In A Bottle"
Posted By: Kevin JaquesDate: 7/22/09 11:39 a.m.

In Response To: Eternal X Commentary: "Genie In A Bottle" (Forrest of B.org)

This post is all spoilers and walkthroughs for Marathon Eternal for Aleph One. For the Level list, see http://traxus.bungie.org/index.php/Eternal_Volunteers

You start in the NE room. There is a save terminal. a few rooms southward, there is a charger.

This level is broken into 3 pieces. In the 1st case, you must cut off your own retreat, but after getting into the second piece, you can open up access to the first piece again. Likewise, once you get into the third piece.

In the third piece, there is a bad texture. If you try to go into the area with the save terminal at the wrong angle, you'll bounce back in a disorienting way that is often fatal till you've got the area cleaned out.

There are a LOT of enforcers and they are rarely alone. I broke down and put away my beloved staff in several places, to use the Wilful Class Scatter gun to shoot out the feet of one enforcer at a time from safety. Other times, I got right below them and used the staff on their feet.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: Success branch in "Legacy"pfhore 5/20/08 2:49 a.m.
     Re: Eternal volunteers: Success branch in "Legacy"Forrest of B.org 5/20/08 1:01 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Once More Unto The Breach"Forrest of B.org 5/21/08 2:55 a.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Genie In A Bottle"Forrest of B.org 5/21/08 2:57 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Commentary: "Genie In A Bottle"Kevin Jaques 7/22/09 11:39 a.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Floating In The Void"Forrest of B.org 5/21/08 3:01 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.