/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal volunteers: "Echoes of Eden"
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 5/21/08 2:25 a.m.

Chapter V. "Antiquity"

This chapter screen shows we are somewhere we don't know, long times ago. And players stands alone there.

You're teleported to the space again. Leela didn't say anything. Actually, she didn't say we are going to another time...

Then you're teleported to the unknown place. Oddly , this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember...

The first terminal is also unfamiliar to you. Terminal shows that we are 6.5 million years ago. But considering the full story, we are around K–T boundary, so it should be 65 million years ago. (In PiD's manual, it is 64 million years ago. I don't know the reason of this difference.)

I came to Jjaro's instalation. He will be Jjaro or their AI.

He thinks I fled from one of fallen vassel. You'll see the reason if you go to the failure branch.

There are Banshee and self-defence Orbs. As Durandal said, don't waste time to combat here.

You'll find Motion Wave Cannon and its ammo even if you missed it in "TheIncredible Hulk". And there are two Gravitonic Blades. You should retrive them.

There is Hathor, so that's why I am here. I found that Hathor wan't destroyed, then I followed her and came to this age. Now I can use my Junction by myself. That's why Leela is absent. She don't know even I am here. (That's what she said in "The Ensurance Trap"?)
Hmm, this place is where she warned. So this place is where I sew in dream...

Not only "Jjaro Symbol", we can also see "Marathon Symbol" here. This place was created by Human...

The last area, there are other PiD monsters, "Headless", "Nightmare." I don't like them. It is really my nightmare. =(

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: "Echoes of Eden"pfhore 5/21/08 2:25 a.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Echoes Of Eden"Forrest of B.org 5/21/08 3:06 a.m.
     Re: Eternal volunteers: "Echoes of Eden"Kevin Jaques 7/22/09 11:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.