/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I wouldn't know.
Posted By: claude erreraDate: 6/22/07 6:35 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I wouldn't know. (screamingfool)

: umm the second update since it was back up took two weeks, im not trying to
: rag on you or fileball, i'm simply stating the facts

I think you're misunderstanding the facts.

I've checked the queue every single day since I was told that Fileball was back online. Every eligible file submitted since that day has been made public less than 24 hours after its submission.

The only exceptions are people who violate the rules - and are asked to resubmit. When a file is submitted without a readme, or the archive is corrupted and won't unzip, it's rejected, and an email is sent to the submitter, explaining why. It's up to that person to resubmit a valid archive.

Some submissions since Fileball's return have been rejected this way, and the poster usually takes several days (or in at least one case) weeks to resubmit - you CANNOT blame this delay on Fileball, it is 100% the responsibility of the submitter.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Long-time mapper, first-time posterEchoes 6/18/07 10:48 a.m.
     Re: Long-time mapper, first-time posterSnowCrash 6/18/07 2:41 p.m.
     Re: Long-time mapper, first-time poster *LINK*thermoplyae 6/18/07 5:04 p.m.
           why replace Fileball? *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/19/07 7:40 a.m.
                 I wouldn't know.thermoplyae 6/19/07 3:07 p.m.
                       Re: I wouldn't know.screamingfool 6/19/07 3:28 p.m.
                             Re: I wouldn't know.Claude Errera 6/20/07 6:07 a.m.
                                   Re: I wouldn't know.Johannes Gunnar 6/20/07 7:34 a.m.
                                   Re: I wouldn't know.screamingfool 6/20/07 8:45 a.m.
                                         Re: I wouldn't know.Johannes Gunnar 6/20/07 9:34 a.m.
                                         Re: I wouldn't know.claude errera 6/22/07 6:35 a.m.
                                   Re: I wouldn't know.RyokoTK 6/20/07 7:10 p.m.
                                         Re: I wouldn't know.claude errera 6/22/07 6:38 a.m.
                       Re: I wouldn't know.RyokoTK 6/20/07 7:06 p.m.
                             Re: I wouldn't know.Wail of Suicide 6/21/07 6:36 a.m.
                                   Re: I wouldn't know.treellama 6/21/07 6:58 a.m.
                                         Re: I wouldn't know.RyokoTK 6/21/07 11:08 a.m.
                                               Re: I wouldn't know.Johannes Gunnar 6/21/07 2:54 p.m.
                                                     Re: I wouldn't know.screamingfool 6/23/07 10:52 p.m.
                                                           Re: I wouldn't know.claude errera 6/24/07 5:34 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.