/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"
Posted By: McNutcaseDate: 1/5/07 11:12 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity" (Mykas)

: Thanks, that was EXACTLY what I wanted to know, in terms of gameplay.

: I just have another question: are there multiple endings (as in, I see a
: sequence and then, it gets back to the main menu), or not?

No multiple endings in the Deus Ex style, if that helps. There are "false endings", which don't actually end your run as such (although they can end it in the sense of forcing you to go back to an ealier save; the gameplay of Infinity is tough, because it's designed for the hard core who've been playing Marathon for years, and the false endings are particularly so) but there's only one final screen.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"...Mykas 1/5/07 1:38 p.m.
     Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"Zero Prophet 1/5/07 2:14 p.m.
           Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"Forrest of B.org 1/5/07 6:23 p.m.
           Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"Mykas 1/5/07 11:01 p.m.
                 Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"McNutcase 1/5/07 11:12 p.m.
                       Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"Mykas 1/6/07 6:19 a.m.
                             Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"SnowCrash 1/6/07 9:02 a.m.
                             don't give up!Nicholai 1/6/07 11:02 a.m.
                             Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"TheAnyKey 1/7/07 3:20 p.m.
                             Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"rampancy 1/9/07 10:45 p.m.
                                   Re: I'm going to start playing "Marathon Infinity"John Denton 1/11/07 5:54 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.