/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)
Posted By: Alexander SmithDate: 8/25/06 2:53 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :) (Adam Ashwell)

: Looking awesome, Alex. Textures and weapons are beautiful. And the hulk,
: while unshaded (I think – am I right about that?), looks great too. Now if
: only we knew the story...::puppy dog eyes:

I short, the story is that the battered UESC has another war on its hands, this time with a rebel faction which has threatened to kill every single colonist on the outer reaches if the UESC does no relinquish command. With the military in bad condition the UESC consideres doing something that had not been even considered during the Pfhor wars, that is, to release the frozen "Battleroids" to fight the rebeles before they can carry our their threat. However, before anything can be done, something happens to the Battleroids.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)Alexander Smith 8/24/06 1:33 p.m.
     Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)Adam Ashwell 8/24/06 5:21 p.m.
           Looks retardedly awesome, keep up the good work! *NM*D-M.A. 8/24/06 7:27 p.m.
           Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)Alexander Smith 8/25/06 2:53 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)Adam Ashwell 8/25/06 6:40 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)treellama 8/25/06 8:40 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon: INFESTED Update AGAIN!!!!!!! :)Alexander Smith 8/25/06 8:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.