/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 demo?
Posted By: GrungeDate: 8/8/06 5:00 p.m.

If I recall correctly, I think I remember reading somewhere something about a cheat only available for the Marathon 1 demo that allowed the player to save games anywhere without having to go to a pattern buffer. Is this true? Was it JUST for the Marathon 1 demo? Are there any links to the documentation or recording of this particular cheat?

I'm just really curious. If any of you could find the answer to my question, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 demo?Grunge 8/8/06 5:00 p.m.
     Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 dethermoplyae 8/8/06 7:05 p.m.
           Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 deBob-B-Q 8/9/06 3:49 a.m.
                 Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 deGrunge 8/9/06 6:34 a.m.
                       Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 dethermoplyae 8/9/06 7:07 a.m.
                             Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 deCallie21V 8/10/06 4:46 a.m.
                                   Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 deBob-B-Q 8/11/06 5:53 a.m.
     Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 derampancy 8/10/06 8:59 p.m.
           Re: Non-buffer-save cheat available only for M1 deJohn Sumner 8/11/06 3:25 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.