/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: "God will sort the dead"
Posted By: TylerDate: 8/3/06 8:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: "God will sort the dead" (Deathmonger)

: Hell, that's all I used to do during study hall and lunch. We had quite a few
: "illegal" netgames in our computer room before the principle
: found us out and shut down our operation.
: We couldn’t *quite* pull off 6 man EMFH without arousing a least a little
: suspicion.

Our CompLab monitor was strict when it came to finding people holding LAN games. We usualy thought it was because he sucked hard at FPS games.
I just found it strange that the Principle and the CompLab Monitor were okay with Marathon being on the machines, while they were forcing people not to play Counter Strike. They were okay with a game where the bad guys are slave traders that aubducted and performed horrendous experiments on people to serve their empire, but weren't okay with a game thats used the word "terrorist."

:But did you tell them: OMG!!! It's from the same guys who made Halo!1!!!11!one!!!eleven!!!1!!

Yes I did, but for most that didn't help the case. I got some people interested, and one of my friends actualy finds the game cool (although at the same time hes a windows user who dislikes Macs and hasn't had Internet for over a year). Plus a good chunk of my class has a Nexopia (a pseudo myspace) account, so they'd rather do that than anything else.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Lessons In Marathon *LINK*TimBranin 7/4/06 7:14 a.m.
     Re: Lessons In Marathonpatrick 7/4/06 8:54 a.m.
     Re: Lessons In MarathonCubicCircle 7/4/06 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Lessons In MarathonBlake37 7/5/06 2:21 a.m.
           Re: Lessons In MarathonCubicCircle 7/5/06 11:21 a.m.
                 Re: Lessons In MarathonForrest of B.org 7/5/06 11:25 a.m.
                 Re: Lessons In MarathonBlake37 7/5/06 11:27 a.m.
                       Re: Lessons In MarathonCubicCircle 7/5/06 10:15 p.m.
     Re: Lessons In MarathonVid Boi 7/5/06 11:57 p.m.
     "God will sort the dead"Nicholai 7/6/06 8:14 p.m.
           Re: "God will sort the dead"thermoplyae 7/6/06 11:33 p.m.
                 Smells Like Napalm, Tastes Like ChickenDeathmonger 7/7/06 3:39 p.m.
                       That's Habe Quiddam. *NM*Andrew Nagy 7/8/06 9:59 p.m.
                             I was referring to two separate thingsDeathmonger 7/9/06 10:55 a.m.
           Re: "God will sort the dead"Krimsin 7/30/06 11:48 p.m.
                 Re: "God will sort the dead"Tyler 7/31/06 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: "God will sort the dead"Aaron Sikes 7/31/06 1:17 p.m.
                             Re: "God will sort the dead"Tyler 8/3/06 9:41 a.m.
                                   Re: "God will sort the dead"ukimalefu 8/3/06 10:33 a.m.
                                         Re: "God will sort the dead"Aaron Sikes 8/3/06 1:11 p.m.
                                               Re: "God will sort the dead"Forrest of B.org 8/3/06 1:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: "God will sort the dead"Aaron Sikes 8/3/06 1:34 p.m.
                                                           Re: "God will sort the dead"ukimalefu 8/3/06 5:46 p.m.
                                                                 Re: "God will sort the dead"Aaron Sikes 8/4/06 6:15 a.m.
                                   Re: "God will sort the dead"Deathmonger 8/3/06 6:56 p.m.
                                         Re: "God will sort the dead"Tyler 8/3/06 8:01 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.