/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehow
Posted By: EnkiduDate: 11/18/05 5:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehow (Speaker-To-Animals)

: I only meant the embedded HTML with no filtering; I already agree completely
: with registration being bad, and I help moderate a registrationless forum
: bigger than HBO.

My condolences. It's tough enough moderating a big forum with registration and with HTML (and BBcode, too) blocked... but the rewards of a more open policy are higher, too, if you've got the right participants.

Truth be told, I prefer the threaded view here too over the linear format of ppB. It's easier to decide which threads are going to be threads you'll enjoy reading just by looking at the pattern and flow. (And who's posting, and how much, for that matter.) Alas, this layout seems to have fallen out of fashion.

-- Steve's finding himself looking for more "refresh" time these days.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

(warning, above post contains a pop-up somehow) *NM*kyjel 11/14/05 7:33 p.m.
     (ADMIN) Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehow) Forrest of B.org 11/14/05 8:25 p.m.
           Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowkyjel 11/14/05 8:58 p.m.
           Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowSpeaker-To-Animals 11/15/05 4:04 p.m.
                 Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowForrest of B.org 11/15/05 5:20 p.m.
                       Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowMrHen 11/16/05 5:40 a.m.
                       Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowBlake37 11/16/05 9:50 a.m.
                       Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowSpeaker-To-Animals 11/17/05 1:15 p.m.
                             Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowEnkidu 11/18/05 5:05 p.m.
                                   Re: (warning, above post contains a pop-up somehowkyjel 11/18/05 5:53 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.