/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

reply to all reply's... :)
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 8/29/05 3:57 a.m.

In Response To: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMG* (Johannes Gunnar)

ok thanks for great reply's, both negative and positive.
when i looked at the HUD again in photoshop last night i kinda disliked the "original parts" plus Ori told me that i should put some more original stuff in it. and Yes steve and goran, this weapon will not be used so all weapon images will be in style, don't worry about that. and also the HUD dots haven't been finished.

i've seen that some people dislike the health bars and stuff but some love it. Well it's really a personal taste. the original idea was to have the HUD a little "computer screen" if you get me right. Kinda digital feel to it, like the terminals.

And yes, now, after few hours of photoshop i've completely changed the hud (except for the middle and the health bars. there is a metal all around the radar now and it is in different color (still not sure about the color but it's kinda different color scheme than any other scenario out there has) and well, added a lot of metal stuff and so on and made the "computer screen" smaller. So now this is not just a cheap marathon HUD edit. you can't see the original stuff anymore except for tiny bits there and there... hehe.

i'll get a new pic of it in few minutes... so stay tuned and tell me what u think of it :)

PS: oh and goran and DMA, thanks, mb i should try out making it "all simple shape" like the oxygen bars and so on, i'll make another version maybe.. depends on how you guys will like the one i will put up here in few minutes :)

PSS: for anybody that are trying to reach the Aftermath website, it's down and has been down for some time thanks for hacking attacks on forerunners which has caused this downtime. Steve the owner is as we speak putting servers slowly up, upgraded and better defended but it will take some time i think. thank you for your patience. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMG*Johannes Gunnar 8/28/05 3:14 p.m.
     Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGBlake37 8/28/05 4:43 p.m.
           Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGukimalefu 8/28/05 7:56 p.m.
                 Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGD-M.A. 8/28/05 8:07 p.m.
     I love it! *NM*Bob-B-Q 8/28/05 4:51 p.m.
           I love it! *NM*me_43 8/28/05 7:17 p.m.
     Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGgoran 8/28/05 9:39 p.m.
           Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGD-M.A. 8/29/05 12:47 a.m.
           Re: Aftermath: can i get your opinion on this *IMGSteve Levinson 8/29/05 2:41 a.m.
     reply to all reply's... :)Johannes Gunnar 8/29/05 3:57 a.m.
           UPDATED HUD IMAGE! :)Johannes Gunnar 8/29/05 4:41 a.m.
                 Now THATS a HUD *NM*Tyler 8/29/05 5:15 a.m.
                       Agreed! *NM*Blake37 8/29/05 5:58 a.m.
                             thanks guys :)Johannes Gunnar 8/29/05 6:00 a.m.
                                   Re: thanks guys :)Blake37 8/29/05 6:13 a.m.
                                         more updated HUD image! :)Johannes Gunnar 8/29/05 2:48 p.m.
                                               Re: more updated HUD image! :)Blake37 8/29/05 2:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: more updated HUD image! :)Johannes Gunnar 8/29/05 3:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: more updated HUD image! :)Blake37 8/29/05 3:58 p.m.
                                                           Re: more updated HUD image! :)goran 8/30/05 2:03 a.m.
                                                                 wow! thanks a lot Goran!!!Johannes Gunnar 8/30/05 2:58 a.m.
                                               Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles? *NM*Bob-B-Q 8/29/05 4:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Mister Chief 8/30/05 3:41 p.m.
                                                           Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Blake37 8/30/05 4:18 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Johannes Gunnar 8/31/05 4:57 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Blake37 8/31/05 5:15 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Mister Chief 9/3/05 7:27 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Johannes Gunnar 9/4/05 4:03 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Dual sub-compact Desert Eagles?Blake37 9/4/05 5:52 a.m.
                                               Re: more updated HUD image! :)ukimalefu 8/29/05 7:20 p.m.
                 Re: UPDATED HUD IMAGE! :)ukimalefu 8/29/05 7:03 p.m.
                 Re: UPDATED HUD IMAGE! :)Vid Boi 8/30/05 12:36 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.