/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: November Progress (long)
Posted By: goranDate: 8/17/05 1:31 a.m.

In Response To: November Progress (long) (Tyler)

---<14.03.2186>---
Strange asteroid heads towards Earth. Orbital research station/Prison Alcon receives it after Validus picks it up for further studies (Alcon is a orbital prison and a scientific research station. Where else to find excelent lab rats?). 93 hours later the orbital station literaly dispears without a trace.

This sounds familar... this sounds like something from mine and Jasek's Pollution story. The asteroid doesn't have any hidden surprises, does it ;)

If you want november to succeed, you got to take care of the story first. It doesn't need to be ultra smooth, a very basic ground story would do the cut easily. When you have that, you have the skeleton, the bigger frame, to build things within.

While you think about it, you'll get excited to try a method I'll teach you here and now. You've already thought about November a lot, you've worked out the pre-story events, you've hyped the scenario here on the forum, it's incredible obvious that your unconscious mind is working on this while you're not aware. You can easily get access to this part of you, you haven't just thought about it before. When you ask a question to yourself, no matter what the question is, you'll ALWAYS, 100% guaranteed, get an answer. Ask yourself why is November's story so intriguing. A part of you that you're not aware of will answer that question pretty fast. The more you do this you'll easily understand how much a creative person you are.

This is bold, I know it's bold. I claim that your unconscious mind already have the story done and printed in black and white and that it is NOT giving it to you. It knows every detail, every little corner of the world you've created. The only way to get access to the story is by simply asking questions about it.
Interview yourself as if you were trying to steal your own story. Ask detailed questions with sharp detail. The more precise you're in your questions, the better answers you'll get.

If you hate to ask yourself questions, get a good friend to do it for you. It doesn't really matter if you or somebody else is asking the question. Your mind will ALWAYS answer.

-goran

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

November Progress (long)Tyler 8/16/05 7:51 p.m.
     Re: November Progress (long)goran 8/17/05 1:31 a.m.
           Re: November Progress (long)Scott Noblitt 8/17/05 6:48 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.