/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Piece of S'pht
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 8/3/05 3:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Piece of S'pht (Ori)

: I think it was 'Oh look Fobo is and Admin' joke. There is no stick, only
: pants, moms, and blam.

You're forgetting the Beefstick. Although I guess since the Beefstick IS in my Pants, you've kind of got that covered. (What did you THINK happened to the Beefstick once Bungie left Chicago?)

I have to wonder, is the Tiajuana Mama is related to Your Mom? (Who, I should mention, is often also in my pants, along with the Beefstick. Your Mom that is, not the Tiajuana Mama, though living in California I've often turned down the opportunity to taste a Tiajuana Mama. Not the most appetizing-looking thing in the world, though that may just be the packaging).

Alright you, that's enough of that. [censors his other personalities].

We're all mad here.

-Fobo

...now watch all the new people be very confused and somewhat afraid...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

i like halo 1 combat revolvedchad 8/3/05 11:30 a.m.
     Pfhuck offJohannes Gunnar 8/3/05 11:55 a.m.
           Piece of S'phtTyler 8/3/05 12:27 p.m.
                 Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 1:17 p.m.
                       Re: Piece of S'phtJohn Molloy 8/3/05 1:19 p.m.
                             *shrug*MrHen 8/3/05 1:44 p.m.
                             Re: Piece of S'phtOri 8/3/05 1:55 p.m.
                                   Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 3:40 p.m.
                                         ...The natives are getting restless :P *NM*blake37 8/3/05 3:46 p.m.
                                               ...and the gods must be crazy *NM*Forrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:30 p.m.
                       Re: Piece of S'phtD-M.A. 8/3/05 6:13 p.m.
                             Re: Piece of S'phtD-M.A. 8/3/05 6:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 6:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Piece of S'phtJohn Molloy 8/3/05 6:45 p.m.
                                               Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:17 p.m.
                                                     That's what they all say :P *NM* *NM*John Molloy 8/3/05 7:21 p.m.
                                                           Oh, it *NM*s automatically, that's nice of it :) *NM*John Molloy 8/3/05 7:22 p.m.
                                                                 Oh dear, not *NM* again.... *NM*Forrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:29 p.m.
                                                                       there isn't a link in this *NM*MrHen 8/4/05 4:49 a.m.
                                                                       It probably is *NM* again. *NM*Lt Devon 8/4/05 3:26 p.m.
                                                                             Alright, stop that! Stop that!Forrest of B.org 8/4/05 5:47 p.m.
                                                                                   So what people were talking about-Me_43 8/4/05 7:25 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: So what people were talking about-blake37 8/5/05 3:04 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: So what people were talking about-Andrew Nagy 8/7/05 2:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.