/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

So what people were talking about-
Posted By: Me_43Date: 8/4/05 7:25 p.m.

In Response To: Alright, stop that! Stop that! (Forrest of B.org)

: There'll be no *NM*ing while I'm around!

: Now, you two stay here, and don't let him leave the room, until I return.

I finally got Halo, and like, 'meh'.
-shrug-
Anyway it crashes when I get to a certain level. Anyone know of a way of unlocking all levels so I can get around this?

(Bink bink, PC version, blah)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

i like halo 1 combat revolvedchad 8/3/05 11:30 a.m.
     Pfhuck offJohannes Gunnar 8/3/05 11:55 a.m.
           Piece of S'phtTyler 8/3/05 12:27 p.m.
                 Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 1:17 p.m.
                       Re: Piece of S'phtJohn Molloy 8/3/05 1:19 p.m.
                             *shrug*MrHen 8/3/05 1:44 p.m.
                             Re: Piece of S'phtOri 8/3/05 1:55 p.m.
                                   Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 3:40 p.m.
                                         ...The natives are getting restless :P *NM*blake37 8/3/05 3:46 p.m.
                                               ...and the gods must be crazy *NM*Forrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:30 p.m.
                       Re: Piece of S'phtD-M.A. 8/3/05 6:13 p.m.
                             Re: Piece of S'phtD-M.A. 8/3/05 6:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 6:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Piece of S'phtJohn Molloy 8/3/05 6:45 p.m.
                                               Re: Piece of S'phtForrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:17 p.m.
                                                     That's what they all say :P *NM* *NM*John Molloy 8/3/05 7:21 p.m.
                                                           Oh, it *NM*s automatically, that's nice of it :) *NM*John Molloy 8/3/05 7:22 p.m.
                                                                 Oh dear, not *NM* again.... *NM*Forrest of B.org 8/3/05 7:29 p.m.
                                                                       there isn't a link in this *NM*MrHen 8/4/05 4:49 a.m.
                                                                       It probably is *NM* again. *NM*Lt Devon 8/4/05 3:26 p.m.
                                                                             Alright, stop that! Stop that!Forrest of B.org 8/4/05 5:47 p.m.
                                                                                   So what people were talking about-Me_43 8/4/05 7:25 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: So what people were talking about-blake37 8/5/05 3:04 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: So what people were talking about-Andrew Nagy 8/7/05 2:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.