/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*
Posted By: Me_43Date: 7/2/05 6:23 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat* (D-M.A.)

: It loads all the textures, and what looks like models for the enemies, and
: then it quits in an unknown error and the console dump above.

Hmm. Can you try running it from the terminal? (It'll return some useful info in the stderr stream)
And try removing those textures - there's a known problem regarding having too many, and I thought I had it licked (program runs perfectly on every system I've tried it on)...

•Runs with SDL framework removed•

Aha. ...strange, very strange...
No, the problem is something to do with the sound subsystem that's popped up unexpectedly just now, never seen it before... hmmn....
No, it's coming more often now... there's something altogether VERY strange going on here.
/sigh/ I'm too tired and thirsty to do this right now. All I can say is, CROSS PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT = TEH SUX0RZ.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 6/30/05 8:04 p.m.
     Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 9:03 p.m.
           Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 9:15 p.m.
                 Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 6/30/05 11:36 p.m.
                       Isn't it great when things work...Me_43 6/30/05 11:46 p.m.
                       Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 7/1/05 8:24 a.m.
                             Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/1/05 7:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*D-M.A. 7/2/05 12:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/2/05 2:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*D-M.A. 7/2/05 4:23 a.m.
                                                     Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/2/05 6:23 p.m.
                                                           Okay, it *should* work nowMe_43 7/2/05 7:01 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Okay, it *should* work nowD-M.A. 7/3/05 2:53 a.m.
           We now return you to...Callie21V 7/1/05 6:53 a.m.
     ...[hijacking procedure initiated]...Johannes Gunnar 7/1/05 2:04 a.m.
           ..... ••gets stabby•• *NM*Me_43 7/1/05 4:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.