/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*
Posted By: Me_43Date: 6/30/05 8:04 p.m.

Now. I posted this before. It was hijacked so severely I didn't get a SINGLE relevent response.
NOT HAPPY. Now can SOMEONE actually try the program or answering a question?!
(Three cheers to the admins for fixing thread creation)

I finished a crazy crazy crazy new Engine/Zero build a tad over a month ago, but immediately fell seriously ill and had to lie in bed for the next three weeks (fun). (One night I took a total of about 90mg of codeine and still had such a high temperature I wasn't lucid... and I had no opiate tolerance :S :S )

You can get it here (15mb download) or thereabouts; so much has been done it'll pwn your mind... oh, but at the last minute I stuffed up the map file and removed most of the enemies. You can add them again by uncommenting the 'enemy' lines in map1.txt. Also, it may be in your interests to open physics1.txt and increase the player's ( m 0 ) health count. Really. Oh, and having lots of memory and a fast graphics card are both good ideas.

Back in E0-land, •M, one of the (two) big players behind it, seems to have unexpectedly gone MIA - no forum posts, no email answering, nothing. Anyone know what's goin' on down there?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 6/30/05 8:04 p.m.
     Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 9:03 p.m.
           Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 9:15 p.m.
                 Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 6/30/05 11:36 p.m.
                       Isn't it great when things work...Me_43 6/30/05 11:46 p.m.
                       Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Forrest of B.org 7/1/05 8:24 a.m.
                             Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/1/05 7:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*D-M.A. 7/2/05 12:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/2/05 2:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*D-M.A. 7/2/05 4:23 a.m.
                                                     Re: Stop hijacking my f&%^ing threads!! *repeat*Me_43 7/2/05 6:23 p.m.
                                                           Okay, it *should* work nowMe_43 7/2/05 7:01 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Okay, it *should* work nowD-M.A. 7/3/05 2:53 a.m.
           We now return you to...Callie21V 7/1/05 6:53 a.m.
     ...[hijacking procedure initiated]...Johannes Gunnar 7/1/05 2:04 a.m.
           ..... ••gets stabby•• *NM*Me_43 7/1/05 4:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.