/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I'm new, but i figured much about 7.
Posted By: ArojektDate: 4/5/05 7:57 p.m.

Alright as some of you must have figured out by now, bungie loves seven. There is so much about the number seven that is grand to mathematicians. Like 7 is the first part that doesn't divide a circle (such as an halo ring) into equal parts; going up power powers from 0th power to 7th, gives you the proposed Monitor Id Numbers to their corresponding installations.

I'm not going to repeat all those god forsaken formulas.

What I will start off with is this:

There was "The Power Of Seven" song.
There was a ship on Marathon with an id tag of 7... (haven't played it in over 5 years)

Myth 1: Look on the side of the Omega transporter in one of the campaign levels (forget which) where you must recover a sacred book w/ a journey man. There is the number seven on the side of the gate.

The chip in which Cortana resides on before given to master cheif in halo 1, was a hectagon. A very intricate as a matter of fact.

Bungie's birth-month lies on July = The Seventh month of the year.

PHI IS A BEAUTIFUL NUMBER! it balances the "universe" out accordingly. the main ratio of spirals and that of distance. PHI = 1.618 not to be confused with PI - 3.14154654.

Really, measure your heigh with a tape measure, by inches. Divide it by your height from your belly button to the ground. What do you get ? 1.618, Phi is known to be an artists best friend, a proportional buddy.

Go figure.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Arojekt 4/5/05 7:57 p.m.
     Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Yossarian 4/5/05 8:26 p.m.
     Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Johannes Gunnar 4/6/05 12:33 a.m.
     Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Vid Boi 4/6/05 2:12 a.m.
     Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.thermoplyae 4/6/05 2:23 a.m.
           Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.thermoplyae 4/6/05 2:26 a.m.
           Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.marathoner 4/6/05 6:37 a.m.
                 Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Enkidu 4/6/05 7:31 a.m.
                       Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Volu 4/6/05 11:17 a.m.
                             Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.thermoplyae 4/6/05 11:37 a.m.
                                   Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.Enkidu 4/6/05 12:17 p.m.
                                         Re: I'm new, but i figured much about 7.thermoplyae 4/6/05 12:43 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.