/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stuf
Posted By: BlayneDate: 3/29/05 9:35 a.m.

In Response To: Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stuf (Forrest of B.org)

: I assume you're responding to Malakite and note to my post?

That's correct, Forrest. But if you submit any story of your drunken adventures, I'll have to point you the HBO instead. ;)

-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

don't read this if you only want marathon stuffMalakite 3/27/05 2:35 a.m.
     actally, some marathon stuff. but, Im drunk so...? *NM*Malakite 3/27/05 2:41 a.m.
     Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufD-M.A. 3/27/05 4:32 a.m.
           Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufJacke 3/27/05 7:27 a.m.
                 Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufD-M.A. 3/27/05 7:52 a.m.
                       Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufJacke 3/27/05 9:22 a.m.
                             Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufMalakite 3/27/05 12:24 p.m.
                                   Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufD-M.A. 3/27/05 9:05 p.m.
           Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufForrest of B.org 3/27/05 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufBlayne 3/28/05 9:20 a.m.
                       Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufForrest of B.org 3/28/05 10:59 a.m.
                             Re: don't read this if you only want marathon stufBlayne 3/29/05 9:35 a.m.
     Wow. Just... wow. *NM*K-chi 3/27/05 6:36 p.m.
           Yeah. That's what I said this morning. *NM*Malakite 3/27/05 6:42 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.