/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

correction
Posted By: SkidMarkDate: 3/22/05 2:53 p.m.

In Response To: nevermind... found it. (Johannes Gunnar)

I think the line is, "Computer can cry," not "You, sir, can cry." I'm not sure because I can't find the official version that used to posted at Particle Man's website, but it would fit in with, "Scream in your face, I'm sad, I'm sad." Also (and I remember checking this on the official site... or else the government put something in my tap water) the line you have as "Do you want to ask me if the tales are true?" is actually "You want to ask me if intelligence rules." Steve Rogers really slurs his line, but this version fits with Durandal bossing the security officer around - he's warding off a challenge to his authority.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Desmond Jones 3/1/05 1:04 p.m.
     Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Johannes Gunnar 3/1/05 9:37 p.m.
           Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?K-chi 3/2/05 4:53 a.m.
                 Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Thomas Hymon 3/2/05 6:07 a.m.
                       Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Johannes Gunnar 3/3/05 1:20 a.m.
                             nevermind... found it.Johannes Gunnar 3/3/05 1:21 a.m.
                                   correctionSkidMark 3/22/05 2:53 p.m.
                                         Re: correctionK-chi 3/22/05 3:58 p.m.
     Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Siphonopho 3/2/05 10:51 a.m.
           Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Durandal... 3/2/05 11:00 a.m.
           Ooh wow!K-chi 3/2/05 6:10 p.m.
                 Re: Ooh wow!RedMage13 3/3/05 5:55 p.m.
                       Re: Ooh wow!Thomas Hymon 3/4/05 1:33 a.m.
           Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Andrew Nagy 3/24/05 11:22 a.m.
                 Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Devin Sanera 3/27/05 3:27 p.m.
                       Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?duality 3/30/05 6:38 a.m.
                             Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?K-chi 3/30/05 9:13 a.m.
                                   Re: Steve Rogers' Durandal lyrics?Steve Rogers 4/8/09 12:27 a.m.
                                         it only took 4 years to reply! :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 4/8/09 7:46 a.m.
                                               Marathon has since died *NM*ray 4/8/09 6:48 p.m.
                                                     Not dead, only taking a spring break! *NM*Nicholai 4/10/09 2:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.