/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: LibSDL.org?
Posted By: C LundDate: 2/13/05 1:02 a.m.

In Response To: LibSDL.org? *NM* (Bob-B-Q)

Went there, downloaded both the runtime and developer libraries for OS X, and installed them. Didn't make any difference, other than that SDL.framework is now in place (still missing the SDL_images and _net frameworks). I did a search with finder and found sdl_net.h in the carbon part of the source download. I included it in the OS X project and compiled, but that only increased the number of errors from 17 to 40. I suppose that was only to be expected. B/

Assume I'm starting with a fresh download of the source from CVS - how do I compile it with PB? What files do I have to download Where do I install them?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Compiling Aleph One ...how?C Lund 2/11/05 2:30 a.m.
     LibSDL.org? *NM*Bob-B-Q 2/11/05 4:42 a.m.
           LibSDL.org indeed (SDL_net lib) *NM*Me_43 2/11/05 1:10 p.m.
                 Wait a min, why are you compiling it?? *NM*Me_43 2/11/05 10:52 p.m.
                       If there's ever going to be a Rubicon X... *NM*C Lund 2/13/05 1:04 a.m.
                             Oh, come on, of /course/ there will be. :) *NM*thermoplyae 2/14/05 7:13 p.m.
                                   Not if I don't have an engine there won't.. B( *NM*C Lund 2/15/05 2:09 a.m.
           Re: LibSDL.org?C Lund 2/13/05 1:02 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.