/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Las
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/4/05 5:25 p.m.

In Response To: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Last of (blake37)

I agree, this is a cool level, but I doubt I can match your entheusiasm. For me the joy is in getting to revisit elements of M2, the best scenario of all time IMO. The interconnecting areas are OK, but don't really match the styles they are meant to interconnect. This could use a little work, but gameplay is really nice and I have no complaints otherwise.

The main point of this level (Blake37 - you might want to consider starting your posts this way) is to get to a Pfhor transport so that you can destroy the trih xeem and prevent it from being used at Lh'owon. Forrest, I have to commend you for this whole concept. I think your inconsistency has been resolved. Remember how Durandal described how the Pfhor used radiation to kill the S'pht in the ancient citadel - it was not their style? The trih xeem is certainly their style, but if it was destroyed, they couldn't deploy it. Thus it was not just the early calling of K'lia back to Lh'owon, but rather the loss of the trih xeem in the success branch that kept the Pfhor from deploying it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Last ofblake37 2/4/05 4:36 p.m.
     Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasSteve Levinson 2/4/05 5:25 p.m.
           Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasForrest of B.org 2/4/05 11:22 p.m.
                 Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasForrest of B.org 2/4/05 11:24 p.m.
                 Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Lasblake37 2/5/05 2:51 a.m.
                       Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Lasrampancy 2/5/05 4:47 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.