/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Last of
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/4/05 4:36 p.m.

...The Mohicans. Yet a nother title that I don;t get, but let me day right off the bat that this is the coolest level of the chapter, IMO. We start out on a raised area with a bunxh of pfhor that start shooting at us. That teleporter you see is the end of the level, which you can get to by flying, making this the shortist level ever that I've played. But this level is so freakin' cool, we don't want to skip it, so instead we go down the side of our platform that we're supposed to go down, kill the baddies, and head down the hallway. You may as well jump into the canyon, you have to anyway.

Battle your way thourgh said canyon, untill you you can't go farther. Go back into the little hallway and step onto the teleporter you see. We're now on the other side of the canyon from whare we started. Take the platform up, and then the door on your right, then the next platform, which leads to another senic lookout. We then come to a place that reminds of us Whare the Twist Flops. The only two roads open are stright and right. we take right.

From here, the level gets too complicated for me to do a walkthourgh format, because that would just be boring. But from that point just keep exploring and hiting switchs, untill you get the big elevator activated, from whare you get to the finel room, and the way out.

I absolutely love this level, the combat is nice, the design incredable, and my favorit part is how it has all these little bits from M2 levels, Twist flops, God will sort the dead, and I think I saw a trow back to Charon Doesn't Make Change. Great job on this one!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Last ofblake37 2/4/05 4:36 p.m.
     Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasSteve Levinson 2/4/05 5:25 p.m.
           Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasForrest of B.org 2/4/05 11:22 p.m.
                 Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to LasForrest of B.org 2/4/05 11:24 p.m.
                 Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Lasblake37 2/5/05 2:51 a.m.
                       Re: The For-Real Eternal Volunteers: Second to Lasrampancy 2/5/05 4:47 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.