/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?
Posted By: rampancyDate: 1/30/05 3:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link? (Steve Levinson)

: No, I'm running RED under AO with Panther 10.3.7 on my PowerBook and it works
: perfectly. It's not the OS - sorry to belabor this, but have you tried
: deleting the Prefs file? Also, do you have the RED-specific mml script for
: RED? If the answer to both questions is yes, then I'm not sure what the
: problem is. Can you be a bit more specific as to what doesn't work?

No I don't mind at all. Oh, and I never had the chance to thank you for the scripts, Steve. Many thanks. looking at the scripts you sent me, I now realize what I knew before and now forgot when I tried to make them myself: I had to name them as "global.mml". Once again, thanks a lot!

Anyway, the problem is this: When I launch AO, it fades to black...and that's it. It just seems to freeze up on me. I can't alt-tab or Exposé my way out, and force quitting doesn't work. Only a force logout seems to bring me out of the black screen.

I'll try deleting my AO prefs again, and the MML script I'm using is one from Fileball. I've also got a copy of your own personal script that you posted here before.

I'm still totally flabbergasted. EVIL, Rubicon, Pfh'Joueur, Dissent, RtM, Fell, M1A1, EMR...practically every single Marathon scenario under the sun works fine for me. Except RED.

Well, it's possible that my RED files are corrupted. Maybe a fresh copy will work.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?rampancy 11/27/04 9:46 a.m.
     Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Steve Levinson 11/27/04 10:03 a.m.
           Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?rampancy 11/27/04 4:33 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Steve Levinson 11/27/04 10:53 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Andrew Nagy 1/29/05 12:48 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Steve Levinson 1/29/05 1:50 p.m.
                                   Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Jorge 1/30/05 4:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?rampancy 1/30/05 6:13 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Steve Levinson 1/30/05 1:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?rampancy 1/30/05 3:58 p.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon RED 1.1 - Download link?Steve Levinson 1/30/05 6:43 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.