/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally...
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 1/18/05 3:25 a.m.

This is a really, really fun map, but it's a bit too short. The fusion rifle thing is AWESOME - but maybe a bit too much. With several charged shots I can down a juggernaut. Very fun, though. The symmetry here is alot less agrivating than in the last level, but I'd still recommend that you do at least something about the symmetry.

This is one of the few levels where I feel the monster regeneration is very well implemented - you're given plenty of ammo, plenty of enemies, and they don't come in huge waves. It works quite well. I also like the whole layout of the outside area - provides lots of fun and carnage.

Pretty much, I like this map a whole lot, but I think it could use a bit less symmetry. Good map, very good map.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally...Adam Ashwell 1/18/05 3:25 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally.blake37 1/18/05 3:30 a.m.
           huh, the html I put in didn't do anything.blake37 1/18/05 3:33 a.m.
                 Re: huh, the html I put in didn't do anything.Jacke 1/18/05 6:21 a.m.
                       Re: huh, the html I put in didn't do anything.Daedalus 1/18/05 9:48 a.m.
                       Re: huh, the html I put in didn't do anything.blake37 1/18/05 10:31 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally.Steve Levinson 1/18/05 4:59 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 8:50 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - This Space Intentionally.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 9:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.