/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: But wasn't the "rogue star" the Leveler in Myt
Posted By: BlayneDate: 10/13/04 3:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: But wasn't the "rogue star" the Leveler in Myt (Steve Levinson)

Unless I missed this being mentioned: the Rogue Star mentioned was actually a comet. Similar to the Biblical "pillar of fire" mentioned in Exodus that crossed the sky. It signified great change, and according to people like Immanuel Velikosky, oxidized the water so it turned Red. Myth would have been all the better if that had occured in tendem with a new Levelers appearance. : )

: There is a major 3rd party scenario in the works that will deal specifically with the rogue star and Durandal's unending quest to use abandoned Jjaro technology to escape the closure of the Universe in spite of his merger with Thoth - Blayne is doing an outstanding job of attempting to finally resolve some of these loose ends in WMaiD.

Thanks for the plug-in for Where Monsters are in Dreams, Steve. With the recent help from REB, as well as others on colortable matters, I've again kicked up the visual quality a few notches.
Level work continues. I don't send updates to scenario news, but I do have some new images up on the WMaiD mainpage. They're pretty. : )

http://bighouse.bungie.org/wmaid/index_main.html

The dream sword is now better looking, larger, and floating higher above the sun... but that's my sense of artistic revision for you. ; )

-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

End of M2 questionKane 10/12/04 5:12 p.m.
     Re: End of M2 questionBob-B-Q 10/12/04 5:39 p.m.
           Re: End of M2 questionMista_B 10/12/04 5:45 p.m.
                 But wasn't the "rogue star" the Leveler in Myth? *NM*"Can-ned Food" 10/12/04 6:47 p.m.
                       Re: But wasn't the "rogue star" the Leveler in MytSteve Levinson 10/12/04 7:05 p.m.
                             Re: But wasn't the "rogue star" the Leveler in MytBlayne 10/13/04 3:44 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.