/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The impertinance of Youth
Posted By: Wejam the CarterDate: 10/4/04 9:49 p.m.

Well it's been almost three years but I finally decided to actually look back at that nasty little thread I started in the Halo Forum. This must have been back when Halo fist came out, and there was a big disapointment among the Marathon community. At the time I was under some misconception that Halo was going to be some kind of life reafirming expirience that would validate my existence. Unfortunately as it turned out Halo was only a video game. The result was a great deal of anger and hostilty withing me which I chose to vent both here and in the Halo forum. Though I recall some agreement and or support in this forum, in the Halo forum however, the response was a salvo of insults and counter arguments some of which may of may not have been deserved. Though I did stay long enough to present several rebutals I eventually left as the heat was on. To this day I never looked back to see any of the subsequent responses. As it turns out Miguel "Freewill" Chavez actually chimed in with some Calming words which I wish I had actually read sooner. Well anyway to those of you unaware of my past shame I've included a link to that wicked thread so I can finally put my sordid past to rest. I'd also like to extend an Appology to the Halo Community as well as all dedicated fans of Bungie. I'd also like to thank Miguel, Hamish, and all the other great people in this forum who helped me become a better poster, or something like that.

Marathon Rules and Halo really isn't that bad
Alfred "The Carter" Mordeir Or whatever I'm calling myself nowadays.

http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive4.pl?read=93761

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The impertinance of YouthWejam the Carter 10/4/04 9:49 p.m.
     Re: The impertinance of YouthVid Boi 10/5/04 11:23 a.m.
           Re: The impertinance of Youth•M 10/5/04 1:14 p.m.
           Re: The impertinance of Youth [OT]Craig Hardgrove 10/5/04 8:08 p.m.
           Google Yourself for a Better TomarrowWejam the Carter 10/5/04 10:04 p.m.
                 Re: Google Yourself for a Better TomarrowVid Boi 10/6/04 8:50 a.m.
                       Re: Google Yourself for a Better TomarrowJacke 10/6/04 1:12 p.m.
                             Re: Google Yourself for a Better TomarrowD-M.A. 10/6/04 8:08 p.m.
                             Oh wellVid Boi 10/7/04 4:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Oh wellCraig Hardgrove 10/7/04 6:02 a.m.
                                         Re: Oh wellAndrew Nagy 10/7/04 6:29 a.m.
                                               Re: Oh wellCraig Hardgrove 10/7/04 9:45 a.m.
                                                     Re: Oh wellForrest of B.org 10/7/04 2:59 p.m.
                 Re: Google Yourself for a Better TomarrowWejam the Carter 10/8/04 9:44 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.