/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal review *sploilers*
Posted By: blake37Date: 8/3/04 6:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal review *sploilers* (Adam Ashwell)

: Thanks for the review man. This is the first full review we've gotten :-) I
: think Forrest was getting a little discouraged by the lack of praise...

: And, when I designed level 8, I really didn't take into account that you may
: begin the level with a small amount of health. In fact, during testing
: (when I make a map, I test ALOT, like, every time I make a change, or add
: an area, I test it), there was a 2x health canister, as I had assumed that
: you'd enter the level with a decent amount of health, but I guess that's
: just because I've never made a map for a scenario before. In fact, during
: development, there was a fusion cannon at the beginning with plenty of
: ammo, as I wasn't aware that you wouldn't HAVE the fusion cannon at all in
: Chapter 1. So it was alot harder than I had planned. I had to take out
: alot of baddies. You should've seen the big battles-even with the fusion
: cannon I had trouble staying alive.

: Anyway, we're glad you liked it :-). Chapter 2 coming Soon™.

poor forrest, he should feel on top of the marathon world right now, the biggest senario ever, isn't it? the time and effort that he put into it really show. and don't hurt youself over level eight, just put a 2x canister in thare for mark II.
can't wait

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Soon™ Is NowForrest of B.org 7/25/04 3:19 a.m.
     Yahooooooooooo! *NM*Bob-B-Q 7/25/04 5:45 a.m.
     Re: Soon™ Is NowAdam Ashwell 7/25/04 5:46 a.m.
           Re: Soon™ Is NowAdam Ashwell 7/25/04 5:47 a.m.
                 Re: Soon™ Is Nowblake37 7/25/04 6:30 a.m.
                       Re: Soon™ Is Nowukimalefu 7/25/04 8:54 a.m.
                             Re: Soon™ Is NowForrest of B.org 7/25/04 9:50 a.m.
                                   Eternal is on the News!ukimalefu 7/26/04 1:40 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal is on the News!Forrest of B.org 7/26/04 7:37 p.m.
                                               Eternal Hype vs RubiconsErnie 7/30/04 8:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 7/30/04 11:44 a.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsYossarian 7/30/04 12:24 p.m.
                                                           Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 7/30/04 12:54 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsAnonymous Coward 01 8/1/04 2:35 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 8/1/04 3:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsAnonymous Coward 01 8/1/04 2:38 p.m.
                                                           Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 8/1/04 3:40 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsBlayne 8/1/04 4:57 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 8/1/04 8:09 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsSteve Levinson 8/1/04 7:36 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsMr. Cactus 8/1/04 9:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsForrest of B.org 8/2/04 9:46 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsMr. Cactus 8/2/04 4:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsOri 8/2/04 9:00 p.m.
                                                           Re: Eternal Hype vs RubiconsAdam Ashwell 8/3/04 2:48 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal review *sploilers*blake37 8/3/04 5:39 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Adam Ashwell 8/3/04 6:38 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Eternal review *sploilers*blake37 8/3/04 6:47 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Adam Ashwell 8/3/04 6:53 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Eternal review *sploilers*blake37 8/3/04 6:57 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Mr. Cactus 8/3/04 8:38 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Forrest of B.org 8/3/04 8:55 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Adam Ashwell 8/3/04 8:56 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Forrest of B.org 8/3/04 11:51 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Forrest of B.org 8/3/04 8:51 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Eternal review *sploilers*blake37 8/3/04 8:58 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Adam Ashwell 8/3/04 9:02 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Eternal review *sploilers*blake37 8/3/04 9:03 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Eternal review *sploilers*Forrest of B.org 8/3/04 9:25 a.m.
                                                                                                     did she get to name it? :-) *NM*blake37 8/3/04 9:33 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: did she get to name it? :-)Forrest of B.org 8/3/04 9:43 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: did she get to name it? :-)blake37 8/3/04 11:03 a.m.
                                                                                                                       crap, it was supposed to be a giant smily face *NM*blake37 8/3/04 11:06 a.m.
                                                                                                                             But it isn't!!! *NM*Boomer 8/3/04 12:16 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.