/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The Battle Cat's Litterbox is moving!
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 7/28/04 6:30 a.m.

The Battle Cat's Litterbox is moving away from Earthlink to a new server at webwonks.org. I will be leaving pages on the old server that will take you to the appropriate page on the new server but that will not last for long. Please update your Litterbox links to reflect the change in servers. If any link you have of mine contains "earthlink" anywhere in it, it is going the way of the Nar. If it has "webwonks" in it you are probably cool as long as webwonks is the domain. Check with me if you are unsure. All of the resources (maps, tools, graphics etc) will remain at Earthlink for a short while, if you are linked to any of them and cannot find the new link at the new server then email me and I will find them for you. You can now find the Battle Cat's Litterbox at this new location. Nothing has been removed, but some stuff got rearranged because Earthlink forced me to chop the site into 10Mb increments. Made for a messy move, all future moves will be unnoticable. Sorry for the inconvenience!

PS: Congratulations on Eternal!!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Battle Cat's Litterbox is moving!the Battle Cat 7/28/04 6:30 a.m.
     Re: The Battle Cat's Litterbox is moving!Simon of team Sigma 7/28/04 8:26 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.