/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the W
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/24/04 9:11 p.m.

In Response To: Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the W (Dr. John Sumner)

: Oops! That was me, not Mark. :) The only reason I would suggest not flipping
: everything at once is that it CAN activate lots of enemies from different
: directions and make things a bit harder than if you take each elevator one
: at a time.

Sorry about that - I meant to say John - I guess I had Mark on my mind because of his post on Red 1.1. As far as activating lots of monsters - the mroe the marrier. With such a large, open area, I did not see this as a probelm, but then I like taking on hoards of monsters in open areas with fists only on TC.

: I suppose nothing generates more disagreement among players than the question
: "Which level is the most difficult?". Given the way I play and
: the demands I put on myself, I find "The Grey Behind the Red",
: "The Sacking of Troy", and "Public Transit" more
: difficult than all the others. But more on those when we reach them.

Interesting - The Grey Behind the Red was one of my favorite levels, and I didn't find it that difficult at all on TC, with the exception of a few major tight spots. Likewise, Public transit, although difficult in places, did not even rate an honorable mention for difficulty for me. The Sacking of Troy, however, was the most difficult for me - at least the beginning of it. As you say, we'll discuss these in more detail later.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WorldSteve Levinson 7/24/04 11:38 a.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WDr. John Sumner 7/24/04 12:59 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the Wmattschenk 7/24/04 7:31 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WSteve Levinson 7/24/04 8:56 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WSteve Levinson 7/24/04 9:11 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WDr. John Sumner 7/25/04 5:04 a.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers - Base of Titans/On Top of the WAdam Ashwell 7/25/04 5:12 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.