/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cann
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 7/4/04 12:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cann (goran)

: I'd say the situation is to decide. Normally, and in cases where the pfhor
: are confident in their strength, they would only send a part of their
: fleet, an arm.
: However, if it is a very critical situation, I'd would not see it impossible
: that they would send their whole fleet towards the target to grant
: success.

I agree. The Pfhor, while knowing that the Boomer was one kickass ship, didn't feel that it would take a whole battle group to take it down. And they were right. Also, if one scoutship can carry enough Pfhor for the invasion of the Marathon, then one arm of a battle group is DEFINETLY enough to fight against the S'pht and Durandal's forces on Lh'owon.

However, I do doubt that the eastern arm would really be doing much while Tfear was away with the western arm, so, I'm wondering, why wouldn't he just bring along the eastern arm? Its not like the eastern arm would really be accomplishing much else, in my opinion.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannon?Ernie 7/4/04 11:12 a.m.
     Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannblake37 7/4/04 11:33 a.m.
     Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon canngoran 7/4/04 11:55 a.m.
           Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannAdam Ashwell 7/4/04 12:07 p.m.
     Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannSteve Levinson 7/4/04 12:13 p.m.
           Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannblake37 7/4/04 12:29 p.m.
                 Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannBob-B-Q 7/4/04 5:31 p.m.
                       Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannErnie 7/4/04 9:18 p.m.
                             Re: Pfhor Battle Groups mentioned in Marathon cannBob-B-Q 7/5/04 4:00 a.m.
                                   Huh...so there's 130 vessels in the Empire?Ernie 7/5/04 12:42 p.m.
                                         Re: Huh...so there's 130 vessels in the Empire?Yossarian 7/5/04 1:26 p.m.
                                               Re: Huh...so there's 130 vessels in the Empire?Ernie 7/5/04 2:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: Huh...so there's 130 vessels in the Empire?Bob-B-Q 7/5/04 4:06 p.m.
                                                           Thanks Bob-B-Q! *NM*Ernie 7/5/04 9:10 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.