/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fight
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 5/9/04 5:59 p.m.

Sorry guys, been a while since I last got here. What's going on? Were there any replies to my posts that I must read?

Anyway, I just thought of something. I was thinking we could discuss monsters from different FPS games fight each other. It can be monster/s from Marathon or not. Here are some:

Unreal's brute vs. Marathon's hulk
It depends. Most likely a hulk's scratch will do much more damage than getting whacked with mini-rocket-launchers. Yet the brute is usually more deadly at a distance, firing faster moving missiles at a faster rate. In my opinion, the brute would most likely win.

100 Marathon minor melee pfhor fighters versus 100 Wolfenstein hounds
The hounds might manage to take out some fighters, but overtime the tide would probably be turned. While the hounds are somewhat faster, the fighters pack a better punch, and would eventually win.

30 DOOM former human soldiers versus Marathon's juggernaut
Well, well, what have we here? The juggernaut might win: It is quite a tough and mounting opponent. But I wonder if overtime the former humans would kill them? They do come in vast numbers, and possibly, eventually, the juggernaut might just not be able to withstand all of those shots before the juggernaut kills them all. Hmmm. Maybe we'll have to send in 30 cyborgs with most of their shield lost, each with a magnum, and tell them all only to fire at the juggernaut after 1-3 seconds before repeating the process again. Not so sure about this one yet.

Well, that's it for now. Reply with your thoughts on these and perhaps other ideas. Remember that it does not have to include a Marathon creature, but you can still do that. Alright. Goodbye.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FightStarship Security Officer 5/9/04 5:59 p.m.
     Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiForrest of B.org 5/9/04 7:39 p.m.
     Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fithe Battle Cat 5/10/04 8:01 a.m.
           Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiStarship Security Officer 5/10/04 1:49 p.m.
                 Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiSiphonopho 5/10/04 4:52 p.m.
                       Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiForrest of B.org 5/11/04 12:25 p.m.
                             Just about id...Starship Security Officer 5/12/04 6:35 p.m.
                 Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fithe Battle Cat 5/11/04 7:25 a.m.
                       Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiForrest of B.org 5/11/04 12:21 p.m.
                             Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fithe Battle Cat 5/12/04 7:20 a.m.
           I dunno...Anaphiel 5/10/04 2:54 p.m.
           Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiLt Devon 5/10/04 4:35 p.m.
     Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiLt Devon 5/10/04 4:34 p.m.
     Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games FiBoomer 5/11/04 7:45 a.m.
           Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fithe Battle Cat 5/12/04 7:31 a.m.
                 Re: Hello! Long Time! & Monsters From FPS Games Fimattschenk 5/12/04 9:12 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.