/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to Nuke
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 5/3/04 2:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to Nuke (Mark Levin)

: Are you sure they're immune to the Mercury? I could have sworn I've killed
: them before with it. Maybe it's another difference between the Infinity
: and Aleph versions. (Or my memory is wrong :P )

Let me clear up several things. First, I checked in Anvil. The Turtles are definitely immune to damage of type Projectile. That would include the Mercury. They are also immune to Fists.

Secondly, what I said in my last post was stated very poorly. What I meant to say was this: On the Marathon RED website, Ian lists the Beasts and the Raptors as having no immunities at all and the Turtles as having projectiles and fists as immunities. I double-checked in Anvil. The Beasts and Raptors are currently immune to Fists during gameplay, while the Turtles are immune to exactly what Ian says. (At least in "Noises in the Dark" this is what is listed....I assume in the other levels of the first half things are no different). So my proposal is that we remove the Fist immunities from all Raptors and all Beasts, and to leave all other immunities as is.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeMark Levin 5/3/04 12:12 p.m.
     Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeDr. John Sumner 5/3/04 12:40 p.m.
           Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 5/3/04 12:57 p.m.
                 Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeDr. John Sumner 5/3/04 1:27 p.m.
                 Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeMark Levin 5/3/04 1:29 p.m.
                       Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeDr. John Sumner 5/3/04 2:19 p.m.
                             So maybe mark that post for Crimson? *NM*Andrew Nagy 5/4/04 9:19 a.m.
                       Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeMista_B 5/3/04 2:28 p.m.
           Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeAndrew Nagy 5/4/04 9:20 a.m.
     Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeSpaceduck 5/3/04 4:25 p.m.
           Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeMark Levin 5/3/04 5:01 p.m.
                 Re: RED 1.1: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 5/3/04 5:37 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.