/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 4/15/04 3:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!" (Steve Levinson)

:I
: used AO's save anywhere feature to save my game just before entering the
: final transporter.

That's cool. I kinda figured you did that. I just wanted to make sure I did not miss a PB somewhere.

: Yes, later, but out of curiosity, does it have anything to do with the secret
: room that lets you bypass all the switches?

I know about that room, but did not use it. Is it even possible to get into that room? If you want Steve, I will email you what I did rather than give that away now. Let me also say that there's no guarantee that a player will get to the place I am talking about. They might, they might not. It's definitely not a cinch. But if you do get there, then there is a very good chance that you can safely recharge for the final battle. At least the time I got there, I had no problem recharging. Sadly, I played the battle very poorly and died. I believe I had two of the switches activated before dying. I was just too impatient to try further. From the final room on END GAME to the last level, the scenario is BADLY in need of a PB in between somehow, somewhere.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 10:37 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 11:15 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 11:40 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 11:45 a.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 2:55 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 3:30 p.m.
                                   Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 3:44 p.m.
                                         Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 4:16 p.m.
                                         Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 5:05 p.m.
                                               Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 5:37 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 2:46 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 3:26 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 3:32 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 11:43 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"rampancy 4/15/04 7:57 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 8:23 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.