/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 4/15/04 3:30 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!" (Dr. John Sumner)

: I know we will talk about this later, but two things come to mind. The first
: is: Steve, how did you do the last level on DeathWish if you could not
: finish the final room of END GAME on DeathWish since there is no PB in
: between the two? Just curious.

Obviously, I didn't finish the last level on DeathWish through legitimate play. To prove that I could finish the last level on deathwish, which I don't believe is possible by vidding since you need certain weaponry, I used AO's save anywhere feature to save my game just before entering the final transporter. This in itsef is tricky since you still have to fight off your enemies while paying tribute to your mom. I then upped the difficulty to DeathWish, restarted from that saved game and entered the transporter. That last level is a bear on DeathWish and it took me many tries, but we'll get to that later.

: The second thing is: If anyone is interested, twice I was able to finish END
: GAME completely on DeathWish, including the last room and teleporting to
: the final level. Unfortunately, the first time I had very little shield
: during the teleportation and died in the last level before I had time to
: recharge my shields. The second time, I discovered a clever way to safely
: recharge your shields after entering the final level and before fighting
: any enemies. However, that particular time I died before I could complete
: the level. :( More about all of this later.

Yes, later, but out of curiosity, does it have anything to do with the secret room that lets you bypass all the switches?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 10:37 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 11:15 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 11:40 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 11:45 a.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 2:55 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 3:30 p.m.
                                   Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 3:44 p.m.
                                         Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 4:16 p.m.
                                         Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 5:05 p.m.
                                               Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 5:37 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Dr. John Sumner 4/15/04 2:46 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 3:26 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 3:32 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Steve Levinson 4/15/04 11:43 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"rampancy 4/15/04 7:57 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: ...can we say, "MOSH PIT!"Mark Levin 4/15/04 8:23 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.