/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Hi jane! ::waves::
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 3/22/04 1:26 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Hi jane! ::waves:: (the Battle Cat)

: Don't talk that "side kick" crap Adam, we are a band of brothers,
: we served together in Iceland in the sacred Quest for the Hoodie. I still
: have nightmares... the sheep... THE SHEEP!!! That time you took a hoof for
: me, I'll never forget you did that man. I'll never forget that. That time
: you ate the last sammich without asking if anybody else wanted a bite,
: I'll remember that too... you PRICK!

: Gary Simmons
: the Battle Cat

The origin of the sammich can be traced back to pre-historic non-realities. The first instance of the sammich being discovered occured when a young toddler, having discovered how to talk from eating too much cereal while driving drunk, accidentaly mispronounced the word "the" as "sammich". The young toddler suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom, and, not being toilet trained, ate a sandwich. His mind blended "the" and the sandwich together, and he began calling sandwiches "sammich"es. Furthermore, the word was takein into heavy use by herds of Icelandic llamas, the only indigenous species on Iceland to rival the might of the sheep.

And I'll never forget the time you cheated to win that race, or the time that you screwed up and lost the hoodie forever....good times, good times.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Borzz 2/23/04 7:30 a.m.
     Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!jane 3/19/04 9:34 a.m.
           Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Dr. John Sumner 3/19/04 11:37 a.m.
                 Hi jane! ::waves:: *NM*Todd. 3/19/04 4:26 p.m.
                       Re: Hi jane! ::waves::jane 3/19/04 5:09 p.m.
                             Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Johannes Gunnar 3/20/04 4:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Todd. 3/20/04 3:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 4:10 a.m.
                                               Well, you see... I have priorities! *NM*the Battle Cat 3/21/04 7:09 a.m.
                                               Re: Hi jane! ::waves::jane 3/21/04 10:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 2:01 p.m.
                                                           Re: Hi jane! ::waves::the Battle Cat 3/22/04 5:53 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/22/04 1:26 p.m.
                 Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!jane 3/19/04 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Andrew Nagy 3/24/04 11:57 a.m.
                             Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Hoof Hearted 3/28/04 3:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Dr. John Sumner 3/28/04 4:26 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.