/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 3/28/04 4:26 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW! (Hoof Hearted)

: John! Zat you??!!! It's true then, it is a small world :-) About "Return
: to Marathon" . . . Naw, it's as done as it will ever be. And it's so
: cool as is....but we could use some Volunteers to bug Claude Errera.

: At this point, they lost me.

: Me too!

Jane is responding to my hello to her and referring to the fact that she and I were beta-testers for the scenario "Return to Marathon". Unfortunately, the creator of the scenario slowly moved on to other things after the first chapter was released. So new chapters for RTM are probably not forthcoming. As for bugging Claude, Jane and I were constantly harping on Claude to get the creator to work harder to get the second chapter out. Sadly, Claude seems to have moved on as well. Too bad. I miss him around here.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Borzz 2/23/04 7:30 a.m.
     Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!jane 3/19/04 9:34 a.m.
           Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Dr. John Sumner 3/19/04 11:37 a.m.
                 Hi jane! ::waves:: *NM*Todd. 3/19/04 4:26 p.m.
                       Re: Hi jane! ::waves::jane 3/19/04 5:09 p.m.
                             Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Johannes Gunnar 3/20/04 4:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Todd. 3/20/04 3:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 4:10 a.m.
                                               Well, you see... I have priorities! *NM*the Battle Cat 3/21/04 7:09 a.m.
                                               Re: Hi jane! ::waves::jane 3/21/04 10:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 2:01 p.m.
                                                           Re: Hi jane! ::waves::the Battle Cat 3/22/04 5:53 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Hi jane! ::waves::Adam Ashwell 3/22/04 1:26 p.m.
                 Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!jane 3/19/04 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Andrew Nagy 3/24/04 11:57 a.m.
                             Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Hoof Hearted 3/28/04 3:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Tempus Irae Volunteers - WOW!Dr. John Sumner 3/28/04 4:26 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.