/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in Rubicon
Posted By: JonDate: 3/21/04 8:43 p.m.

: As far as I know, the only time we got a look at what would become the
: Rozinante in the entire Marathon series was in the M2 level Requium for
: a Cyborg . That probably won’t help you very much, but it could give you a
: starting off point.

I know I'm _really_ late to this game, but I thought I would post for the benefit of others who may wander into this thread wondering the same thing...

If you will download the Rubicon net levels, you will find that number 32 of the batch is called Rozinante! and is the ship converted to a network level. Some walls have been opened up, but it's basically the whole ship--with some areas never seen in the real game visible. I can't remember how it compares to the M2 level, but I think this Rozinante! level probably shows as much as you will find anywhere else. And it would make a good starting place for a non-network level--simply close off some walls, etc. There are also some doors that obviously lead nowhere, and "off" the map, that one could "fill in." Well, here's hoping that somebody, someday finds this. :-)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconJon 3/21/04 8:43 p.m.
     Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconSteve Levinson 3/22/04 7:36 a.m.
           Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconJon 3/22/04 8:58 a.m.
                 Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconErnie 3/22/04 11:26 a.m.
                       Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconJon 3/22/04 7:58 p.m.
                 Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconAdam Ashwell 3/22/04 12:05 p.m.
                       Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconJon 3/22/04 7:56 p.m.
                             Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconSteve Levinson 3/23/04 8:02 a.m.
                                   Re: Durandal's Ship's layout in RubiconJon 3/23/04 9:40 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.