/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: There is no provided link below. WTF?!
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 3/16/04 4:25 p.m.

In Response To: There is no provided link below. WTF?! *NM* (Starship Security Officer)

Oh, I'm really sorry, I forgot to put on the link. I do that alot, like when I'm attaching things to my email, I'll write in the email "I attached the file" and there won't be any file at all. Alright, this time I'm going to remember the link. I promise.

You all have no idea how hard it is to resist the urge to post this without the link included.

Marathon:Open Source (See? I DID include the link)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Attention To The Creator Of "Pfhortal Kombat"Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 5:56 p.m.
     Re: Attention To The Creator Of "Pfhortal Kombat"Mark Levin 3/12/04 5:16 a.m.
           Re: Attention To The Creator Of "Pfhortal Kombat"Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 5:56 a.m.
                 Re: Attention To The Creator Of "Pfhortal Kombat"Mark Levin 3/13/04 7:31 a.m.
                       Oh yeah. Silly me! I WASN'T using Aleph One! he heStarship Security Officer 3/14/04 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Oh yeah. Silly me! I WASN'T using Aleph One! hAdam 3/15/04 5:41 a.m.
                                   Wait A Minute. I Got A Problem Anyway. Help!Starship Security Officer 3/15/04 4:16 p.m.
                                         Re: Wait A Minute. I Got A Problem Anyway. Help!Adam Ashwell 3/15/04 4:37 p.m.
                                               Re: Wait A Minute. I Got A Problem Anyway. Help!Starship Security Officer 3/15/04 4:45 p.m.
                                                     Re: Wait A Minute. I Got A Problem Anyway. Help!Adam Ashwell 3/16/04 10:35 a.m.
                                                           There is no provided link below. WTF?! *NM*Starship Security Officer 3/16/04 3:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: There is no provided link below. WTF?!Adam Ashwell 3/16/04 4:25 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.