/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Infinity difficulties
Posted By: IrritatedDate: 3/11/04 3:25 p.m.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for technical help (if it isn't, I'd appreciate it if you could send me to a place that does) but I've been having a problem playing the Mac Action Sack version of Infinity. I just recently ordered and received it, and started playing through the trilogy. Yesterday I started Infinity, but I frequently get messages saying that there's an error in reading the map or game file. These occur when I'm changing levels, or when I'm reloading. Whenever I get this error I'm dumped back into the title screen. I even deleted and reinstalled Infinity, but that didn't solve anything. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, were you able to fix it? Bungie no longer has technical support for Marathon, so I couldn't get help there. Thank you for your time.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Infinity difficultiesIrritated 3/11/04 3:25 p.m.
     Re: Infinity difficultiesMark Levin 3/11/04 3:46 p.m.
           Re: Infinity difficultiesYossarian 3/11/04 4:35 p.m.
                 Re: Infinity difficultiesIrritated 3/11/04 5:04 p.m.
                       Re: Infinity difficultiesAdam Ashwell 3/11/04 5:12 p.m.
                       Re: Infinity difficultiesSteve Levinson 3/11/04 5:15 p.m.
                             Re: Infinity difficultiesIrritated 3/11/04 7:49 p.m.
                                   Re: Infinity difficultiesKirk 3/12/04 12:58 a.m.
                                         More Infinity difficultiesSockPuppet 3/12/04 5:00 a.m.
                                               Re: More Infinity difficultiesKirk 3/12/04 5:02 a.m.
                                               Re: More Infinity difficultiesAdam Ashwell 3/13/04 6:03 a.m.
                                                     Re: More Infinity difficultiesSockPuppet 3/14/04 2:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: More Infinity difficultiesAdam Ashwell 3/14/04 4:42 a.m.
                                               Re: More Infinity difficultiesdurandalman1823 3/13/04 4:12 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.