/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worlds
Posted By: D-M.A.Date: 3/7/04 11:32 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worlds (Elliott)

Wasn't it so, that they didn't even know how to find Thoth. He was well hidden. My memory is so bad here. But if I'm not mistaken, only the 11'th clan knew about it. Durandal and the marine went through a lot of puzzles and thinking to find him.

: I always thought it was so long ago taken that the tech was too far beyond
: them and lost in beuricartic B.S. This only applies to the M2/Mi universe
: of a military structured pfhor. The M1 gave me the impression that they
: rape the home world clean of all the things they would want and move on.
: They had no need of an A.I. in M1.
: perhapse they feared the Thoth A.I. after all it did help anyone it thought
: needed help. How is that usefull to a slaver?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

EV: MarathonKirk 3/7/04 2:53 a.m.
     Re: EV: MarathonElliott 3/7/04 2:03 p.m.
           Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/7/04 7:05 p.m.
                 Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsElliott 3/7/04 10:19 p.m.
                       Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/7/04 11:32 p.m.
                             Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 4:34 a.m.
                                   Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 6:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 6:13 a.m.
                                               iiiiiiiick!!! It happened again!!!!! *NM*D-M.A. 3/8/04 6:14 a.m.
                                                     Thats it, im never posting from this pc again! :((D-M.A. 3/8/04 6:19 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 7:02 a.m.
                                                     wash yer keyboard before ya come back! *NM*Yossarian 3/8/04 7:26 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 7:13 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 7:23 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 7:28 a.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsAdam Ashwell 3/8/04 10:33 a.m.
                                                           Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 11:46 a.m.
                                   Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 7:16 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 7:47 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 8:16 a.m.
           Re: EV: MarathonKirk 3/8/04 1:17 a.m.
                 Re: EV: MarathonElliott 3/8/04 6:56 a.m.
     Re: EV: MarathonOzymandias 3/7/04 3:01 p.m.
           Re: EV: MarathonKirk 3/8/04 12:58 a.m.
     Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forums? *NM*CATS 3/8/04 6:02 p.m.
           Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumKirk 3/9/04 1:02 a.m.
                 Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumCATS 3/11/04 6:03 p.m.
                       Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumKirk 3/12/04 12:47 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.